"We pride ourselves on good customer service. We work closely with landlords and tenants to ensure that the whole letting process runs smoothly."
Darren Clapp, Managing Director
We believe we have assembled a team and a host of services that will give you:-
- High quality personal service
- Peace of mind
- Access to your accounts online 24/7
- A complete package of related services
- All at a value that we believe can't be beaten
Our experienced team can help you with:
- All aspects of residential & commercial letting
- Property management
- Related financial services
- Property repairs and refurbishments
We aim to provide levels of service that meet and exceed our customers expectations.
Why Choose Glentworth
- We undertake stringent vetting and referencing procedures that means you're more likely to attract reliable tenants.
- We are happy to provide advice and information.
- We lodge your tenants' deposit in a secure deposit protection scheme
- We can handle all of the paper work in relation to your property
- We can take care of all the day-to-day issues that arise if you do not live near the rental property.
- We are knowledgeable on market conditions and demand
- As experts in our field, we strive to achieve a higher rent than you would
- We keep abreast of the relevant legislation affecting landlords
- We act as an objective and impartial buffer between you and your tenants
- We can reduce your workload
- Your tenants can contact us, rather than yourself, if necessary 24/7
- We can offer legal, landlord insurance, and tax advisory services
- We can arrange repairs and refurbishment of your property
Why it is important we are memebers of ARLA?
The Association of Residential Letting Agents is the self regulating authority for letting agencies, setting the standard for high quality in the industry.
To become a member of ARLA, a letting agency must prove that it performs to a very high standard, has qualified staff and holds all client money according to ARLA best practise.
Some building societies and lenders insist that landlords purchasing property through them must use an ARLA registered letting agent to let and manage their property.
ARLA is seen as the benchmark in residential letting and is often consulted on legislation issues by Government.
ARLA's client money protection scheme is designed to reimburse clients of members who have suffered financial loss due to the dishonesty of the member and/or their firm. ARLA have given a 'promise' to clients of ARLA members that, up to pre-set limits, they will make reimbursement for such losses. Glentworth is proud to have achieved ARLA status